Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character migration

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

zarkrid

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello,
First of all, I'm sorry if I post to a wrong section, but for some reason google translate is not working on my browser so I came here to post my issue.
I want to migrate to your server from wow-freakz server, a server that used to be a Legion server and now is a Battle for Azeroth (bleah) server. I have multiple characters on that server but I have played only one on BfA, just hit 120 and I'm bored af. The other characters are 110 and have the gear that I had on Legion realm and I'm just curious of I can migrate on this server. (Items what I use to have are from 7.2.5, but that's not a problem, if the migration is possible I would just want the leggos I had and some gear in order to start my adventure on uwow.biz, because I'm not in the mood to start for scratch right now). I can give all necessaries detailes if you would consider my migration.
Thank you!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху