Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bought correct item with wrong character

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello

I bought a custom transmog (warglaive of azzinoth, left) for 900 coins thinking that its an item that unlocks the "warglaive of azzinoth" sword appearance account-wide for all my other characters.

The item was bought with my undead priest Kindzal on x5 legion.

I wanted the transmog appearance for my demon hunter Drphillidan. After talking to Chicken, he recommended that I should ask for a refund here. Is it possible to get a refund of those points so I can buy it with "correct" character?

I had no idea how this custom transmogging works, as its my first time, mistakes were made.

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
My character is a priest and there is no way he can use sword items :/ so it was a big mess up all the way. GM later on revealed how transmogging works and that there is a custom mog npc so now I finally know how that works as well.

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Moving the item to right character would be a solution too, wouldnt mind that.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Sorry for late response, Legion donation admin is ill right now. She will be back within 48 hours and will answer you.

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We can only return a custom that the player can't use at all. Your character can use it, so unfortunately we can't help you.
Moving the item to right character we not do too

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello.

I cannot use swords as priest. I wrote that in my second answer. Priest can only use daggers, maces, staves and wands.

The custom mog was the sword one and thats the reason I cannot use it.

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Its red for me and since its a sword I cannot mog it to anything else because its wrong item type.

Вложения

• img.png
    img.png
    838.9 KB · Просмотры: 13

Restlessness

Game Master Legion x100
Hello!
You need in first slot in your bag put Donate item, and in 2 slot put your item who do you want to tmog

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I did. But I cannot transmog a staff into a sword. Game doesnt allow me that. I cannot use this item. No items that I can use can be transmogged into a sword.

Вложения

• 1.png
    1.png
    616.3 KB · Просмотры: 8

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Ok can you explain which is the first slot so we can short this process?

Madridista

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Nvm, close the thread I guess.
No more donations for me.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху