Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of the Risen Threat - Holy Priest (scenario)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

nvkiller

Проверенный пользователь
End of the Risen Threat - Holy Priest (scenario) as holy the dmg of the mobs are to high im 981 ilvl and i cant keep heal and dmg with the mobs on start of the fight. imagine the people who dont have money to donate and have this high ilvl. this is impossible to complete i tested and retested thios scenario more then 2 hours now. look on this priest in retail how is doing the scenario and his ilvl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiSmgLtRT8 look at his dmg, also mobs comming to fast u dont have time to kill them and heal. look on the movie and look on ur scripts Admins! Its clearly not the same quality! we cant complete this scenario u must do something. Many people i asked they said they didnt tryed anymore bec developers not doing nothing bec they want u to donate for it. Well my friends i did my part for this server and helped but i want also quality on this scripts. This scenario script is a abomination again look on the movie and see how must be done. This scenario and many other scenario are not scripted well for long time now. Please fix this things.

Lowenzahn

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Ответ дан, закрываю.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху