Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistaken Purchase x2 110+Artifact Weapons

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TehNInja086

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
I thought when I purchased 2 1500 packs on the Legion(x5) that it was a purchase for the account. Bought 2 of them thinking that was the case. I wanted them on the Legion(x100) Server. Spent 3000 Tokens on the wrong server. 😭😭😭

- Server They are on currently (The Boosts)

Please help me.

If you are not able to transfer the boosts could I please get a refund so that I may buy them on the right server?

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. Did you use the boosts or they are still can be used? If you didn't use them - there is no problem with helping you.
I thought when I purchased 2 1500 packs on the Legion(x5) that it was a purchase for the account. Bought 2 of them thinking that was the case. I wanted them on the Legion(x100) Server. Spent 3000 Tokens on the wrong server. 😭😭😭

- Server They are on currently (The Boosts)

Please help me.

If you are not able to transfer the boosts could I please get a refund so that I may buy them on the right server?

TehNInja086

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
They are still on that server @Agis , I wished for them on x100. Please refund them asap, Thank you in Advance. :D

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Asked developers to help, within 72 hours they will answer and I gonna write back here

TehNInja086

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Just Checking on the Status of that Refund or Migration of the Character boosts. I know it hasn't been 72 hours yet, but getting close and would really love to use them. :/

TehNInja086

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Thank you, Dev Team, and Everyone!! Much Appreciated!!

Реакции: Agis
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху