Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My main character was removed by intruder. Can you restore it?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Angular

Пользователь
Пользователь
Realm: Legion x100
Account: anchak
Name: Angular
Gear: ~985

Haven't played for a long time, during that time someone probably from chinese region (I have a strange IP in security section 2023-02-23 17:46:55 123.171.1.133) got access to my account and removed my main character in which I donated, not so a lot, but I spent all gifted bonuses as well. Hope the intruder didn't remove any items from my mage. But I need to restore him. Do you have any logs with my latest gear setup? Can you restore my hero? I have changed my password, but my previous password has over 100,000,000 variations to go through, so I can't figure out how they picked the password.

Вложения

• Screenshot 2024-06-19 212834.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-19 212834.png
    55.3 KB · Просмотры: 2

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello.
We can't help with character restoration in your case. In some cases when player donated a lot and character was deleted - we restore character for free, but that's not your case, sorry. You restore your character yourself.

Meanwhile you can be sure that if you don't find your items you bought for tokens (any tokens), you can tell us about it. We will restore items or return all tokens spent on these items to your account.

I have changed my password, but my previous password has over 100,000,000 variations to go through, so I can't figure out how they picked the password.
Did you use this password on any project connected to uwow? Usually it's not even about brute forcing password, it's connected to the closed servers that sell databases as a final attempt to get money from dying project.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху