Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Информация Прием заявок. Гонка прогресса: Изумрудный кошмар.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Уважаемые игроки! На сервере проходит акция:
  • Первая рейдовая группа, которая победит всех боссов в эпохальной сложности Изумрудный Кошмар, получит - 100000 бонусов (на весь рейд)
  • Вторая рейдовая группа, которая победит всех боссов в эпохальной сложности Изумрудный Кошмар, получит - 50000 бонусов (на весь рейд)
  • Третья рейдовая группа, которая победит всех боссов в эпохальной сложности Изумрудный Кошмар, получит - 25000 бонусов (на весь рейд)
Для участия и получения награды в эту тему нужно отправить видео с подтверждением прохождения ИК в эпохальной сложности и убийством всех боссов. Разумеется, не нарушая правил проекта.
На видео должен быть запечатлен весь процесс прохождения, так же должен быть виден состав рейдовой группы. Качество видео должно быть не менее 720p.

Заявку можно оставить по шаблону:
1. Ссылка на видео. Видео, пожалуйста, загружайте на YouTube.
2. Никнеймы всех участников рейдовой группы. Пожалуйста, будьте внимательными при написании никнеймов.

Chewy

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello, I'm Chewy, Guild Master of "The Warforged" and i would like to claim the first place reward for the Realm First race.

All of the bosses were killed in the same ID without any extensions as stated in the rules, this took part from the 14th to the 16th of January, with Xavius falling at 19:07 Server Time .

Video Proof of the entire ID from start to finish (4h and 45mins):

Achievement for Realm First obtained by the guild said night:
RFgachieve.png

Nicknames of all members present during Xavius:
  1. Ashbane
  2. Absolution
  3. Alldrahin
  4. Chewy
  5. Corruption
  6. Crown
  7. Everlock
  8. Hatelove
  9. Ignite
  10. Jinginos
  11. love of children
  12. milk
  13. Paper
  14. Pepsicarola
  15. Seythez
  16. Shadowpriest
  17. Smogy
  18. Syphex
  19. people
  20. Zelatus

-Players who were in the group but had to be replaced for real life issues.
    Poggers
    Firewalker

Chewy

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Number 5 is also incorrect now, it should be:

Captura de pantalla 2022-01-21 135326.png

Aspeeret

BANNED
Hello! Your video was checked and found no violations of server rules, so congratulations! Lists for awards have already been sent, wait!

Solidp

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Guild "Medicate" claiming the realm second reward for the Realm First race.

P1
P2

1643400637598.png

final roster on Xavius kill:
  • Kekwmonk
  • Lag
  • Pallerox
  • Adb
  • Bravep
  • Game
  • Aurii
  • Sorceress
  • Failsøng
  • Metamorp
  • Arkarohunt
  • Billie
  • Danny
  • Yabgu
  • Mograins
  • Sweetpee
  • Smyrne
  • Valdor
  • Orcgirl
  • Rouda

Solidp

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Server-Time of kill was 19:57, race for 2nd was between other guild "Malice" they kill 19:40 servertime. if they claim is legit they get 2nd and we of course 3rd.

Solidp

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Guild "Medicate" kill was 19:57, while the kill of "Malice" was 19:40h. If their claim is valid, we of course forfit the 2nd claim and instead claim 3rd.

Tricke

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello i'm tricke gm of "Malice" we would like to claim the second place Prize for Realm first race.
Here's the video of EN Mythic full clear 28/1/2022 (1Hour 56Minutes) 7:40ST(Xavius died)

WoWScrnShot_012922_182411.jpg
1.Tricke
2.Ohrii
3.Aoki
4.Haquinn
5.Jdc
6.Roblox
7.Abuser
8.Weluna
9. Hehe
10.Mmorrd
11.Banned
12.Flameseeker
13.Emm
14. Grin
15.Pulamare
16. Gush
17.Cocoagasmx
18. Bignoob
19. Scathach
20.Twenny-seven
21.Madflapper(Had to go after cenarius because of irl stuff)

Chewy

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hey Solidp, i am not entirely sure if you made a typo writing your summition, or maybe you didn't check the time of kills. But Malice did kill Xavius at around 19:40 server time, while you guys did at 19:58. And i do have direct proof of this since both guilds had players instantly post their achievements in global and i was recording at the time. (Plus you can confirm this with the videos of both guilds in the messages above)

My ingame time is +1h to Realm time. Hence why its 8pm and not 7pm.

This is for Medicate (and you can compare the time to your own video as proof)
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-31 131403.png

And this one is for Malice (and you can compare it with their ingame time too)
Captura de pantalla 2022-01-31 132024.png

I just wanted to point it out so that the rewards are distributed fairly and the race remains untainted by any possible mishaps.

In any case, Congratulations Malice for realm second, and Medicate for realm third!, you both had a very close fight for the 2nd spot. Abit unfortunate for JOY since they were progressing since day one.

Aspeeret

BANNED
Good afternoon. Now there is a check of the logs in order to identify 2-3 places. After the check, most likely it will be finished today, we will send awards.

Aspeeret

BANNED
Greetings. According to the results of the check, it was found that the 2nd place is taken by the "Malice" guild, the 3rd place is taken by the "Medicate" guild
The list for the award has been sent. Enjoy the game, the topic is closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху