Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem purchasing Guild name change for 400 tokens

Ejecutador

Пользователь
Пользователь
Greetings!, my name in the game is Ejecutador-x100, I am Guild Master of DESTRUCTORES. Yesterday I bought the Guild name change for 400 tokens but nothing was changed, no option appeared to make use of this service in game. The only change I noticed is that the faction change has been enabled for my character when entering the game, which is something I did not request. Therefore, I would like the staff to help me directly with this change of guild nickname from DESTRUCTORES to GOLD SLOT or if they can return the 400 tokens to me and I can do it again. I thank you in advance for your prompt response.wow 1.jpgwow2 .jpgwow 3.jpg

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. According to logs you just donated faction change. Nothing about guild I can see there.

I've filled the request for developers for return. Don't use faction change. Within 72 hours tokens will return

Ejecutador

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. According to logs you just donated faction change. Nothing about guild I can see there.

I've filled the request for developers for return. Don't use faction change. Within 72 hours tokens will return
Hi! Possibly this problem happened to me because I was using the Immersion addon which changes the text window of all the NPCs and quests, but I also thank you for responding to my problem. Thank you so much ! <3

Реакции: Agis
Сверху