Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

isongl

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Character isongl-wowx100 please refund Flask of Solemn Night & Gathori Feedback Conduit. You would be really doing me a huge favor as the items are nearly worthless to me and hardly ever used.... and i would love to replace them with best in socket gear... thank you so much and ill send up a prayer for you! "

you replied that the items are both 985. they are not :) 965 and 975. and i will again donate today as i will regularly ;) help your loyal customer and i will be most greatful<3 also i have some other things you may personally want i am willing to share in gratitude. i am a student of anthropology, science, and mysticism(seeing is believing :O ) and a high ranking master and teacher in the 👁️🔺 i have students all over the world and have helped them achieve great things. if you aren interested in high knowledge and ancient secrets i can begin your learning if you show the interest ;)

Вложения

• WIN_20220315_18_30_29_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220315_18_30_29_Pro.jpg
    84.3 KB · Просмотры: 9
  • 1536910532943.jpg
    1536910532943.jpg
    23.8 KB · Просмотры: 9

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Character isongl-wowx100 please refund Flask of Solemn Night & Gathori Feedback Conduit. You would be really doing me a huge favor as the items are nearly worthless to me and hardly ever used.... and i would love to replace them with best in socket gear... thank you so much and ill send up a prayer for you! "

you replied that the items are both 985. they are not :) 965 and 975. and i will again donate today as i will regularly ;) help your loyal customer and i will be most greatful<3 also i have some other things you may personally want i am willing to share in gratitude. i am a student of anthropology, science, and mysticism(seeing is believing :O ) and a high ranking master and teacher in the 👁️🔺 i have students all over the world and have helped them achieve great things. if you aren interested in high knowledge and ancient secrets i can begin your learning if you show the interest ;)
Please reply

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. I've asked developers to make a return. Within 72 hours they will reply to me and I will write back to you here

isongl

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
they got the gathori feedback conduit but not the flask of solemn night. : /

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Okay, recreated the request to developers for flask

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху