Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrong buy custom item

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

imfvckingraz

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
hey, i bought a wrong custom item on legion x100, i gonna take a refound for it. I cant do it on the npc, the item is: [Purple Blazing Wings (Shirt)]

Вложения

• imagen_2023-07-14_194922819.png
    imagen_2023-07-14_194922819.png
    47.6 KB · Просмотры: 6

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We refund items only in case when item was acquired by mistake (like missclick), item was donated not later than 5 days ago and it's not trans or relik.

Custom items can't be returned for 70% of the cost to vendor. That's why you don't see them in vendor.

You could claim that you've occasionally donated 1 item, but not 2. So if you want to refund 1 item, you have to choose.

imfvckingraz

Проверенный пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. We refund items only in case when item was acquired by mistake (like missclick), item was donated not later than 5 days ago and it's not trans or relik.

Custom items can't be returned for 70% of the cost to vendor. That's why you don't see them in vendor.

You could claim that you've occasionally donated 1 item, but not 2. So if you want to refund 1 item, you have to choose.
sorry if maybe I didn't make myself clear, I bought the wings in the shirt slot yesterday with the discount by mistake, I wanted to combine the shirt and the wings (wings be for the tabard slot. I refound characters yerterday for buy customs and sockets)

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
I've created a request for item return to developers. Within 72 hours they will return tokens. I will write back as soon as it's done.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
still waiting for response from developers

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху