Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is a chance to move 1 character from 1 acc to another ?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

zendi22

Проверенный пользователь
Dear Administrator

I wanted to ask if there is a chance, to move a character from one account to another. I was playing on my friends account where is only one character. He stopped playing so i decided to try his character. I geared it up, spent so much time and i really started to enjoy playing on this character. That's why i would like to move it to my account becouse it's unconfortable for me to log out and log in everytime i want to switch character, also if i would like to make any achivemnets like pathfinder, It would be not worth for me bcs i wouldn't have it on my 2nd character. Summary, i wanted to ask if there is any chance to move this character on diffrent account in same realm ?

Yours faithfully

Organayzer

Helper legion x100
BANNED
Hello, there is no transfer between accounts.Also, the transfer of the account is punishable and this is not welcome (everyone agreed with the rules when registering an account on the project)

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху