Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donated wrong item MoP x5

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. My colleague will reply about the possibility of refund. Meanwhile I will ask you, when did you donate it? Today or yesterday?

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We can return heirloom items only if the character level has not increased after the purchase. Also, if the item was not transferred to another character on the account

Sultano

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello. My colleague will reply about the possibility of refund. Meanwhile I will ask you, when did you donate it? Today or yesterday?
I donated the item right before I wrote this forum post
Hello. We can return heirloom items only if the character level has not increased after the purchase. Also, if the item was not transferred to another character on the account
I am not sure if my level has increased , I am still level 5 and stand infront of the donate vendor and didnt played anymore because I wasnt sure if I should play more. Also I put the item in my bag and not wearing it
Its also the only character on this account

Реакции: Agis
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху