Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to return an item

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Zindarr

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello,
I bought a few days ago that item but I'd like to return it cause I want to buy something else. Not sure if I'm still eligible for a refund but I give a try. I hope you can help me, please! :)

Character: Shengx
Server: Legionx5
Class: Demon hunter
Item price: 460Tokens

Вложения

• 1700542918223.png
    1700542918223.png
    47.2 KB · Просмотры: 5

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. We refund items only in case when item was acquired by mistake (like missclick), item was donated not later than 5 days ago and it's not trans or relik.

If I understand correct, you can return your item to the special vendor, that will return you 70% of its cost.

Zindarr

Пользователь
Пользователь
The vendor isn't working, I opened a ticket in game and mods brought me the link to open a topic here.

Clicking on his dialog is doint nothing, I even tried to buy and refund a item on the Test server and it was not working aswell.

Вложения

• 1700594148425.png
    1700594148425.png
    300.7 KB · Просмотры: 3

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Sorry, my bad. For legion x5 return of items of this level is available only during special promotions, like return of 985 level on leg x100

Such promotions will start around 20th of December with new year promotions

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху