Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting a complete refund

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Bleednyeet

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello uWoW team!
On saturday, I donated for a fully geared feral druid on the Legion x100 realm
Today, after I got home and started up the game, I noticed that the druid damage has been reduced by A LOT, to the point where even people 30 ilevels below me are doing higher damage/DPS.
So, I would like to ask if it's possible to get a full refund of tokens from that character just this once? It was somewhat expensive, and I am really disappointed with how awful it suddenly has become to play on the druid, and I am really struggling!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Best regards,
Bleednyeet @ Legion x100

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. If the druid skills are working wrong in some kind of way it's better to create a bugreport. We do not do full refunds in cases when player "didn't like the class". Were there any updates since Saturday for druids?

Bleednyeet

Пользователь
Пользователь
Hello Agis!
I do not know if there's been any changes to druid since saturday, but I'm just experiencing my Brutal Slash and Shred to hit a lot less than it did.
Also, don't get me wrong, I really do love the class. I just feel like it's underperforming now compared to similarly geared classes 😅

But either way. Would still love a refund if that is in any way possible <3
PS: I did post a bugreport :3
Sorry for being such an inconvenience!
Best regards,
Bleednyeet @ Legion x100

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
We can't do a full refund in this case. If you know that some skill or ability is broken, we can fix it.

Bleednyeet

Пользователь
Пользователь
Alright. Damn. Well no problem! I will try to make it work to the best of my ability then.
Thanks for reply either way

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху