Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Full Transfer - Account-wide

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Leandro911

Проверенный пользователь
Hi, I just made a full transfer from PandaWoW x100 (Mists of Pandaria ) to uWoW Legion x100 realm and all my mounts and achievements I had in PandaWoW are only appearing on my new transfered character. As mounts and achievements should be Account-wide, they should appear on my other characters from uWoW.

So I'd like to know, if there's anything I can do to fix this annoying bug.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hello. I will discuss your issue with our transfer admin and we will return to you within 24-48 hours

Elodevlir

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Hi! I recommend reading the FAQ before asking questions, the answer to your question is in this thread http://forum.uwow.biz/topic/292749-faq-about-full-character-transfer-to-legion/:
mounts, pets, toys, titles, achievements, etc. will be available only on the transferred character (in the process, the implementation of system support for sharing ranks, mounts, pets, etc. per account on transferred characters);

Transfer performed according to migration rules, no errors

Эмбрэйс

FLOW
Проверенный пользователь
Hi, I just made a full transfer from PandaWoW x100 (Mists of Pandaria ) to uWoW Legion x100 realm and all my mounts and achievements I had in PandaWoW are only appearing on my new transfered character. As mounts and achievements should be Account-wide, they should appear on my other characters from uWoW.

So I'd like to know, if there's anything I can do to fix this annoying bug.

You can resolve that problem ingame. Go to the Dalaran, open your map and find Debug NPC. When you open NPC menu click "enter achieve ID" or "enter mount ID" and enter achievement/mount ID. You can find ID's on wowhead.com. For example: ID for Onyxia Drake summon spell is 69395, ID for "Awake the Drakes" achievement is 9713.

Agis

Администратор
Команда форума
Администратор
Will close the topic tomorrow

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху