Uwow

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIP Donation Box

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

HankAaron

Пользователь
Пользователь
Recently I bought the VIP Donation Box from the vendor, and just finally realized it didn't come with a "Crazy" title like specified. ChickenStew also tested it out on the test realm and also didn't get the title.

Either the contents of the box that were advertised outdated or maybe the title was just never added?

I don't necessarily want a refund. I'm happy with the mount and tabard/shirt. Just figured for 10k tokens. It would accurately be precise.

Whatever you could do would be appreciated!

IGN: TheHankGuy

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
Good afternoon. Yes indeed, I see this bug. Let's try to fix it. Leave your nickname and realm, I will give you the title manually

(In the English version, the title sounds like "%s, the Maddening"

HankAaron

Пользователь
Пользователь
good afternoon. Yes indeed, I see this bug. Let's try to fix it. Leave your nickname and realm, I will give you the title manually

(In the Russian version, the title sounds like "%s, the Maddening"
Ah..

Well, then that makes more sense then hahaha. I do indeed have "The Maddening" title, but would there be any way to get the English Crazy title?

Вложения

• Maddening.png
    Maddening.png
    24.3 KB · Просмотры: 3

Devillish

Miss Uwow 2012
Команда форума
Администратор
We don't have room for new titles, we can't draw anymore

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху